Creatine is a natural acid that often heard in fitness circles as a means of boosting muscle. Bodybuilders and wrestlers use this for beefing up in order to acquire even more strength and power. Athletes and sprinters, on the other hand, use this as an added boost, albeit on a smaller scale, to have lean but efficient muscle that will endure prolonged activity.
This natural acid is often used in the form of a dietary supplements, who in turn come in various brands which claim to have their own unique way of releasing creatine into the body. We shall look at a list of 10 very famous types of creatine supplements today.
Our bodies are made up of thousands of cells, tissues and muscles. Amino acids play an important role in our body; we need it to live and function normally. It is an organic compound that collaborates to create Protein. To create Protein, amino acids are connected like a chain that serves as the source of energy in our bodies. It is the second largest element of human muscles, cells and tissues.
A doctoral student named, Stanley Miller (b.1930), reproduced the early atmosphere of the earth; afterwards, he then discovered amino acids. Amino acids contain Amine and Carboxylic Acid.
Amino Acids has 8 essentials and each of these are necessary and important in our health. These are Lysine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptotan, Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
Aside from the essentials, there are non-essential kind of amino acids such as Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartate, Cystine, Glutamic, Glycine, Ornithine, Proline, Serine and Tyrosine.
Animal based food like meat (beef and pork) and chicken are mostly high in protein. Vegetables too, as well as eggs, cheese and nuts are good source of protein.
Of course if you can maintain a healthy diet, you can maintain a healthy and fit body too. You can pair it with a work out that would easily fit according to your body’s needs.
Aside from high protein food, supplements can provide the amino acids that are needed in your body. There are safe supplements that you can take especially if you work out and try to burn out fats. Here are the top 10 list of the best amino acids supplement.
1. Nature’s best Isopure Aminos – Helps you make the most of your recovery. They have antioxidant and vitamin C (as ascorbic acid).
2. RSP Aminox Edge – This contains natural energy that aims to build muscle and burn fat.
3. Musletech Amino Build Next Gen – Builds muscle and enhance performance.
4. BSN Aminox – Intend to sustain endurance throughout your workout and support in muscle recovery post training.
5. Optimum Nutrition Essential Amin.O. Energy – Brings caffeine to sustain and increase alertness and focus all throughout the day.
6. Evolution Nutrition BCAA Energy – It a high performance energizing supplement for muscle building, recovery and endurance.
7. Scivation Xtend – Also known as intra workout drink. You can drink it while having a long and intense workout to stop catabolic and increase energy levels.
8. Cellucor Cor-performance Beta-BCAA – Helps lean mass, strength gains and reduce training induced muscle soreness.
9. Cellucor Alpha Amino – It is a premium formula to fill endurance, recovery and hydration.
10. BSN Amino Edge – Increases muscular endurance, support recovery, energy and focus.
Find the right workout routine for you and you can use these supplement to support and help you burn fat, build muscles, enhance endurance and support your body to keep it fit and sexy.
Always remember that a healthy lifestyle is the key to staying young and strong.
Before taking any supplement, please seek an advice from the doctor first, because every supplement is not created equal
If you are familiar with body building then, this is not the first time you have encountered the term Whey Protein and perhaps have even taken it as a form of supplement to help you achieve your desired results.
Lifting heavy weights, exercising, running and whatever workout you are doing, you need to make sure that your body is fueled properly while doing them. Mainly, the goal of these fitness routines is to enhance your body physique, sure you’ve got muscles, but they aren’t exactly as ripped as Terry Crews, and that’s what you want to focus on.
So together with proper focus, determination and discipline, your body needs nutritious foods, plus the right amount of protein that would let you shape your body the proper way. Eating a lot of meat is not ideal if you want to get a good amount of protein, so you may consider protein supplements such as whey powder.
Here are the top 10 best whey powders that would provide you with the right amount of protein you need for body building:
1. 100% Whey Gold Standard by Optimum Nutrition – This is one of the top favorites among bodybuilders as it contains 24g or protein per serving. It helps in building lean muscles and regeneration, very crucial when you work out almost every day. With only 120 calories and 1 g of fat, this will surely be able to help you trim your waistline and enhance your muscular form. It contains Glutamic Acid, Glutamine, valine and isoleucine and Leucine, and recognized by the Public Health and Safety Company.
2. SYNTHA-6 by BSN – This is one of the best tasting whey protein supplements, which was very rare, it tastes like milkshake and surely your intake will be enjoyable. Definitely one the whey protein supplements that could serve as a full meal and contains healthy fat, fiber, and essential amino acids. These will help in building your stamina and improving your endurance which would decrease your risk of getting injured while doing physically exhausting activities.
3. Pro JYM by JYM – Contains 5.5 g Whey protein isolate, egg albumin, micellar casein and milk protein isolate, all critical in building your muscles. Although a pure whey protein supplement sounds appealing, it does not work as well as those with additional amino acids and other building blocks that help in muscle growth and Pro JYM is heavy on that.
4. RSP Whey by RSP – has 25g of Protein, low fat and carbs perfect for either pre- or post-workout shake or mixing it in meal replacements.
5. Combat Powder by MusclePharm – Gluten free, delicious and nutritious whey protein you can mix with shakes or other digestive blend to maximize nutrition.
6. PHASE8 by Muscle Tech – Contains 97% Whey Protein Isolate and distinctly blend to power your muscles for 8 hours.
7. COR-Performance Whey by Cellucor – Has 25g of fast –acting whey protein, with appropriate amount of digestive enzyme to make you feel full. Also great tasting, and could be taken as snack, meal replacement or a substitute ingredient for your favorite recipes.
8. 100% Casein Protein Powder by Optimum Nutrition – Comes in wide variety of flavors which contains 24 g of slow digesting micellar casein, and 24g of protein.
9. CytoGainer by CytoSport – This is a whey protein powder rich in glutamine, doesn’t contain simple sugars, and is fat free which is very delicious. Can be used for intense training.
10. 100% Natural Whey by MET-Rx – This natural whey protein has less cholesterol and saturated fat, and provides you with natural protein which is easily absorbed and delivers maximum results when you work out as it help in the stimulation of muscle protein synthesis.
Body building, gaining mass, or building on important muscles to either boost your health or self-esteem has always been an activity most people are interested in. There are a lot of muscle enhancers available today competing for your attention that promises awesome results in just a couple of weeks’ usage.
If you are new in the world of body building, then you might have been bombarded with the options you could choose from, but the question is, why do you need one?
Muscle enhancers are over the counter products that enables you to build on your lean muscle, if you ever wonder why you are still skinny despite actively going to the gym, then you might consider giving them a second look. They are over the counter because they are considered safe for consumption as some would just contain essential protein and amino acids relevant in maximizing your muscle growth capacity.
Now the search for the best muscle enhancer that would fit your needs may be daunting, so we’ve came up with the best of the best, in no particular order.
Alpha Fuel XT is your best bet in achieving muscle growth partnered with increased sexual drive, and who wouldn’t want that? It focuses on lean muscles growth, and also improves metabolism. Once started on the Alpha Fuel XT, you would notice a significant boost on your energy and vigor, which would directly affect your weightlifting performance in a positive way. Having it in capsule form is also helpful in easily consuming the product, think vitamins for your muscles.
Maxtropin Male is a muscle enhancer that takes care of your testosterone levels. Increased levels of testosterone can result to muscle growth and achieving balance in the endocrine system. Having a healthy amount of testosterone is good, but with a quick boost, you will notice the huge difference. You will feel the bulk and shorten period of recovery, meaning you could exercise more often and recuperate effectively.
Vigorous Muscle Maximizer contains L-citruline which enables oxygen and blood to flow healthily in your bloodstream. This enables you to effectively maximize power during rigorous training. L-Arginine that boosts muscle building while you exercise and Citulline Mallate that prevents you from feeling easily tired. It will give you overall efficiency to complete your daily vigorous strength trainings.
ProMuscle Fit lets you achieve your muscles maximum capacity, recover easily from hardcore gym training and provide you with unlimited supply of energy. Not to mention the ripped muscle that you truly desire. Packed with super-active amino acids, this supplement is great to take even before hitting the gym. Have twice the power and endurance every day.
RealNitro has the formulation that is best suited for bodybuilders, athletes and health buffs that are keen on increasing their performance levels. The RealNitro has ingredients that speeds up metabolism and detoxifies the body. What more is that it is made up of healthy blend of certain herbs and plans, including vital minerals. You are not only building up body mass with this supplement, but also enhancing important body processes such as blood flow and oxygenation. Some of the components of this product includes L-Taurine, an antioxidant responsible for dilating blood vessels for increased blood flow and Nitrous Oxide Powder which gives you the necessary positive emotional state.
NO2 Maximus similar to the RealNitro also contains Nitrous Oxide Powder, means it’s also a great pre workout supplement. It is made up of L-Arginine HCL, L-Arginine AKG, and Citrulline Malate, the trifecta for building muscle mass which does not leave behind the important functions of the body. This supplement is recommended to be taken at least 3 times a day, if you are serious on gaining some real ripped sort of muscles.
Power Pump XL is not only for health buffs, and professional athletes, this formula is also great for weightlifters because it aims to release healthy flow of testosterone in the body. In appropriate doses the formula will be able to give you clearer mental focus and the power that would drive you in completing your workout. What more is that the Power Pump XL is safe to use as it functions within the capabilities of our body. Once in the body, it also increases the body’s fat burning functions, to a leaner and more muscular you.
HT-Rush is the one you should rely on when you want higher energy levels, making you workout like crazy to easily achieve your desired results. This supplement is also all natural, containing elements that would give your testosterone levels a healthy boost, because of its Fenugreek Extract content. Your endurance will also no longer be a problem, as the HT-Rush will give you the power you need to continue enhancing your muscle mass.
Black Label NO could help you in overcoming your training plateau. It is a great pre workout supplement that concentrates in giving you the energy and stamina to push harder and perform better than you ever did before. With each repetition, you could be weakened and put to a stop, but with Black Label NO, you will be able to go forward and propagate. With the right amount of protein intake, you will see huge difference in your muscle growth and be able to be ripped in no time.
Bio Muscle XR is the one to use when you need focus and strength. It’s the muscle enhancer that boosts your mood as well. It contains essential vitamins, minerals and herbs that are important in giving your strength even during the toughest workouts. The formulation of L-Arginine, L-Citrulline, and Dipotassium Posphate certainly works its magic.
So, whether you feel the need to push your workout potential to the maximum or just raring to sport a healthy muscular physique, these supplements could come in handy. There are no two products that might work the same way but generally they aim to yield the same results and that is to provide you with the capacity to maximize your muscles full potential.