You have to admit, people this time and age struggle to balance time and energy over certain priorities that often times make life a little bit overwhelming, and in terms of staying fit, somewhat frustrating. But hey, cheer up we’ve come up with these 5 best recommended exercise workouts for the busy you!
1. Walking. On top of the experts’ list is walking. It hasn’t failed, ever! They claim that any exercise program must have a cardiovascular workout that both strengthens the heart and burns calories at the same time. It can be done everywhere, anytime, without any gym equipment except a good comfortable pair of shoes. Research found that brisk walking can potentially burn up to 500 calories in just an hour. Experts say it takes burning 3500 calories to burn a pound, so if you do the math, that’s a pound lost for every seven hours of walking! But of course, you need to do it gradually, increasing time and frequency every session.
2. Interval training is another good recommendation from our experts. It is simply varying your pace throughout the workout session. It increases the potential of one’s aerobic system to burn calories. People who go for interval training pushes the intensity or pace for about a minute or two, depending on one’s stamina then backing off from anywhere for two to ten minutes depending on how long you want to work out and how much time you need to recover. Doing this throughout the workout will do you wonder in less than the time that you expect.
3. Squats. Because strength training is an essential workout as experts hold it, we recommend a good number of squats in your workout routine. This effective and efficient workout targets multiple muscle group especially those that work the hamstrings, quadriceps, and gluteal. This is why squatting is an all-time favorite because it’s easy to remember, uncomplicated, and they use the most muscle groups at once. For that perfect squat, follow these simple, sure-hit steps: keep your feet shoulder-width apart and your back straight. Keep your knee over the ankle as you bend and lower your rear. It’s like sitting on a chair without the chair!
4. Push-ups is also an all-time favorite. It can strengthen the triceps, the chest, the shoulders, and even the core trunk muscles, all at the same time! If you are the type of person interested in yoga, or planking exercises, you can combine these exercises with good regular push-ups. Anyone at any level can take advantage of this classic workout exercise. Vary the style and give yourself a challenge. Ask your fitness coach for more effective and fun push-up variations.
5. Abdominal Crunches. Of course, we don’t want to miss out on the workout that will give us those flat, firm abs everyone fancy about. This makes our next recommended exercise on our top 5 – abdominal crunches. Our doctors say that when done properly, this simple but ever-reliable workout is a great choice to achieve your fancied abs. Try to do your normal crunches with your feet off the floor while your knees are bent. This gives certain effort on the abdomen by engaging the hip flexors and arching the back better. Be cautious, however, because when not done properly, it may cause harm or injury. Always remember that doing crunches doesn’t burn the fat over the abdominals, they work the ab muscles. So, determine first how to get rid of the belly but using up more calories than what you take in.
There you have our 5 best recommended exercises. Experts guarantee that if we do them with good technique and care, they will yield the results you want to get.