Our bodies are made up of thousands of cells, tissues and muscles. Amino acids play an important role in our body; we need it to live and function normally. It is an organic compound that collaborates to create Protein. To create Protein, amino acids are connected like a chain that serves as the source of energy in our bodies. It is the second largest element of human muscles, cells and tissues.
A doctoral student named, Stanley Miller (b.1930), reproduced the early atmosphere of the earth; afterwards, he then discovered amino acids. Amino acids contain Amine and Carboxylic Acid.
Amino Acids has 8 essentials and each of these are necessary and important in our health. These are Lysine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptotan, Leucine, Isoleucine and Valine
Aside from the essentials, there are non-essential kind of amino acids such as Alanine, Arginine, Asparagine, Aspartate, Cystine, Glutamic, Glycine, Ornithine, Proline, Serine and Tyrosine.
Animal based food like meat (beef and pork) and chicken are mostly high in protein. Vegetables too, as well as eggs, cheese and nuts are good source of protein.
Of course if you can maintain a healthy diet, you can maintain a healthy and fit body too. You can pair it with a work out that would easily fit according to your body’s needs.
Aside from high protein food, supplements can provide the amino acids that are needed in your body. There are safe supplements that you can take especially if you work out and try to burn out fats. Here are the top 10 list of the best amino acids supplement.
1. Nature’s best Isopure Aminos – Helps you make the most of your recovery. They have antioxidant and vitamin C (as ascorbic acid).
2. RSP Aminox Edge – This contains natural energy that aims to build muscle and burn fat.
3. Musletech Amino Build Next Gen – Builds muscle and enhance performance.
4. BSN Aminox – Intend to sustain endurance throughout your workout and support in muscle recovery post training.
5. Optimum Nutrition Essential Amin.O. Energy – Brings caffeine to sustain and increase alertness and focus all throughout the day.
6. Evolution Nutrition BCAA Energy – It a high performance energizing supplement for muscle building, recovery and endurance.
7. Scivation Xtend – Also known as intra workout drink. You can drink it while having a long and intense workout to stop catabolic and increase energy levels.
8. Cellucor Cor-performance Beta-BCAA – Helps lean mass, strength gains and reduce training induced muscle soreness.
9. Cellucor Alpha Amino – It is a premium formula to fill endurance, recovery and hydration.
10. BSN Amino Edge – Increases muscular endurance, support recovery, energy and focus.
Find the right workout routine for you and you can use these supplement to support and help you burn fat, build muscles, enhance endurance and support your body to keep it fit and sexy.
Always remember that a healthy lifestyle is the key to staying young and strong.
Before taking any supplement, please seek an advice from the doctor first, because every supplement is not created equal