Every person you talk to would always reference health products or other routines pertaining to maintaining good health or a lean body physique. Many of whom, would gladly share the wonders of health supplements and how they make it much easier to achieve your fitness or health goals.
The health supplements may give different results and are targeting particular problem areas, and one of them is Beta-Alanine. This molecule regulates the flow of acid in our muscles, enabling the taker to perform better and gain appropriate amount of muscle mass. Carnosine is the amino acid relevant in maintaining a youthful glow and also contains antioxidants, and Beta-alanine is the modified version of this.
Beta-alanine supplements are associated with improved muscle endurance, this will make sure that your body workout is achieved at its peak, and allows lesser time for muscles to regenerate. This is integral if you need another repetition of your routine to complete, or you are looking on increasing those reps that your coach has given you. Maximizing potential, that’s all there is.
To achieve the best results out of your beta-alanine supplement, you can partner it with creatine; together they are both performance enhancers that would complement each other. So if you want to burn more fats, increase your endurance and strength, then go for this.
Here are the top 10 –beta-alanine supplements in the market:
- Optimum Nutrition Beta-Alanine. This beta-alanine powder gives you 1.6 g of Carnosyn beta-alanine per serving, apart from that there’s also L-Histidine, Phosphorus, Magnesium and Potassium. It comes in unflavored, which you could add to your drinks or the fruit fusion flavor which would enable to get it down on its own.
- Cellucor-Performance Beta-BCAA. Has 3 flavors to choose from, with an addition of BCAA for muscle protein synthesis and Citrulline Malate.
- Betancourt Nutrition Beta Alanine. Contains 2 g of Carnosyn Beta-Alanine and comes in unflavored powder form.
- PrimaForce Beta-Alanine. Made from high grade Carnosyn form of Beta Alanine and contains 2 g of Beta alanine.
- BSN Hyper FX. Has previously been held as the best beta alanine supplement in the market last 2014. It comes in four flavors which also contain vitamins and minerals.
- NOW Beta-alanine Powder. This is a popular beta-alanine supplement which was well received by buyers because it came from a known supplement manufacturer.
- MuscleTech NeuroCore. This is a beta alanine supplement which comes in two fruity flavors and can feed you a total of 1067 mg of beta alanine. It also contains creatine and caffeine.
- ProMera Sports BETA-CRET. Contains Creatine HCI, essential B Vitamins for your nervous system, Caffeine and Choline.
- Controlled Labs Purple Wraath. This supplement is designed to be taken pre-workout, to provide you with the energy to last it all the way through. It has B Vitamins, Citrulline Malate and Potassium aside from BCAA and EAA
- AllMax Beta-Alanine. Has 3.2g of Beta Alanine in one serving, and come unflavored.
These supplements indeed could be useful, but it would be best to test it out for compatibility or get a dietician to determine if it is right for you.