Many people who are looking into increasing their muscle mass turn to supplements which aims to increase their testosterone levels, others seek energy pumping nutrients that will aid them in their massive workout routines. And there are those who wants to focus on balancing their food intake and making sure that their body only gets the right amount of nutrient it needs to achieve top performance. This is where casein protein powder comes in.
Casein protein powder provides you with healthy amino acids and prolongs your digestion rate. The main idea on taking casein protein powder is to provide your muscles the right amount of nutrient it needs, this is done in the stomach where nutrient absorption happens. Once the casein supplement reaches the stomach linings, it gelatinizes and regulate the absorption of nutrients. There are a lot of Casein protein supplements in the market.
Here are our top 10 Casein protein supplements:
- Optimum Nutrition 100% Casein Protein – This casein protein supplement comes in 9 different flavors which would make it easier for you to take it in. It has a total of 24 grams of protein per serving, definitely a great quality protein powder.
- Dymatize Nutrition Elite Casein – Among the protein powders in this list, this is the best tasting. You will surely be able to enjoy taking it in while you improve your muscle health. With 25 grams of protein per serving and low amount of sodium, this is one of the widely used protein powder in the market today.
- Naked Casein – This is a newcomer but is definitely a contender as it contains 26 grams of protein per serving, gluten, GMO and growth hormone free. There are no added sugars or extra ingredients, just pure protein to fit your needs.
- SAN Casein Fusion – The SAN Casein powder offers 25 grams of protein per serving, easy to mix with less to no clumps and has a milkshake like texture that you would absolutely love. It has high quality proteins and tastes great as well.
- MusclePharm Combat 100% Casein Protein – MusclePharm is a well-known brand in the body supplement category, which has great quality ingredients. There are a total of 3 great tasting flavors you can use for variety although it could have lumps when mixed.
- Optimum Nutrition Platinum Tri-Celle Casein – This is a unique casein protein powder, because it has a slower absorption rate than the rest specially made for hard-gainers.
- MuscleTech Platinum Pure 100% Casein – A casein powder with no weird taste, easy to mix and is not spiked with unnecessary amino.
- Universal Nutrition Casein Pro – This is a micellar casein protein powder with 24 grams of protein per serving and 4 flavors, especially popular with athletes.
- Six Star Pro Nutrition Elite – The most affordable one in the market and contains 25 grams of protein per serving.
- Mutant Micellar Casein Protein Powder – Comes in 2 flavors that contain 24 grams of protein per serving.